Monday, August 10, 2009

Greetings

So, here i am. Finally...ok! First of all, i hate this already! It doesn't automatically fix my typing errors. Dang it! I apologize for errors. I know how to type and i'm relatively ok at grammar. IM GUHST LAYZEE I'll type like i talk!

Anyway, I've never been a Diary/Journal keeper. I'm 24 and I think about how many good and bad memories that i might have forgotten. It's depressing. Oh well. they prolly don't matter cause this life is just just temporary. So, what inspired this Blog is Neil Eckstein's Blog...Life as we know it. Plus i think its a good time in my life because there are a couple new developments and i would like to look back at this point and see how i handled some issues. I have a girl that i've been dating for 2 months now of whom i will discuss in another post. My band The Beneath is on the verge of breaking up and i have no idea how involved in the music scene i'll be after this. I mean i've been in music for half my life. We'll see huh? And lastly, I definitely want to have my views at this point of life documented somewhere else.

My goal...

I want to/Plan on blogging at least once a week. Discipline Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Simple thanks...

The fact is, you just spent some of your life reading my blog. You were interested enough to check in to my thoughts and waste time to read about my mind. For this I wish to express my deepest gratitude. Thank you for the piece of your life you just sacrificed.
-A-